Use of this solution for anothe rproject

Use of this solution for anothe rproject

Olaf Aguilar
Hello,

My name is Olaf Aguilar, I'm project manager at a software developer company called SMI, where we specialize at mobile streaming content solutions.

We found your BroadcastMySelf Android app and we think it's a good and quick solution for one of our projects. We would like to know if we can get some kind of support from you as consultant, with its respective charge, for an app we're developing which has some similarities.

I leave here our Android developer's email, Osman Jarquín, osman.jarquin@mobzilla.com, in case you can give us this support.

We'd really appreciate your help.

Thank you very much in advance.