ProVersion works a only a few seconds or never

ProVersion works a only a few seconds or never

aratarorome
Hello,

I bought the pro version and tested it on different phone in my local network.

Server:
Icecast for Windows 2.4.2 (With butt as radio client everything works fine)

Phone 1, Sony Xperia P, Android 4.1.2):
 Immediately after I press the connection button the app minimize and nothing happens.

Phone 2, Samsung Galaxy S3, Android 4.3:
 One time I can be connected to the icecast server for ca. 10 seconds. Than the connection fails (radio stream is dead). The app shows a stable connection (the blue indicator on the connection button is on) but nothing works. A restart is required to restart the procedure.

Please help me otherwise the app will not work for me.

Re: ProVersion works a only a few seconds or never

Guido64
This post was updated on .
Did you stop Butt befor you connect with the BroadcastMyself app because you can't connect 2 source clients at the same time on the same port.

I used this sweet app for a while and enjoyed it. After I upgraded my phone to Android 6 I have the same problem. It does connect but wen I open de music or mike slider it crashes right away every time again. It doesn't want to run anymore. I re-installed the app but still the same problem.