Feature requests

broadcastmyself
Administrator
Please add your feature request here
BroadcastMySelf

Re: Feature requests

G-Sonic
USB audio support and headphones monitoring.
df

Tablet UI Support

df

Your App's buttons are too small with Android tablet. (Nexus 7 2013)

Please support tablet UI.

Re: Feature requests

broadcastmyself
Administrator

What do you mean about headphones monitoring ?

Regards
BroadcastMySelf

Re: Feature requests

Scarala
The Song-Title isn´t been Updated if Connected to a Shoutcast Server.

Re: Feature requests

mihai

I want to buy this kind of app but with the following adds-on:
1. auto reconnect is the connection with server is lost.  (ping test or other )
2. automatic start broadcast when the app is started.

can it be done?

thank you
mihai

Re: Feature requests

Matt
Can you please add support for generic RTP streaming?

Feature requests

Daniel23
USB audio and bluetooth audio support for streaming stereo sources will be nice.

Re: Add Radionomy server for live

radioeasy
Can you add Radionomy server Shoutcast for live

Re: Feature requests

Larry
For live on-location broadcasting, the use of a USB mic is a must. I want to broadcast live music performances, and the onboard mic of my phone does not cut it.

Please add USB mic functionality and I will be your friend forever!

Re: Feature requests

Asbesto
This post was updated on .
- Possibility for MONO streaming (there's only one mic in phones and tablets :) ) for live streaming :)
- Automatically disable vibration (SMS, etc.) when streaming is on (very annoying sound in the streaming from microphone)
- Mute the speaker when a MP3 is streamed, because it reenter from the microphone causing horrible results
- Possibility to change streaming compression on the fly (some streaming software do this, 'cause if I remember well Icecast 2.0 support this)

ty :)
73 de IW9HGS
Asbesto - http://radiocybernet.org

Re: Feature requests

stephan
I have 2 versions, the free and the pro version of Broadcast Myself. The pro version is crashed, while the free version works.

I’m looking for DJ app, 2x mp3 players and a mic for broadcasting with shoutcast/icecast. Is it possiable to add a extra fader for mp3 in Broadcast MySelf ? And it would be nice if there is a support for m4a playing.

Nice program !

Thanks,

Stephan Verrips

Re: Feature requests

jambenes
Used the app to commentate on a football match for radio recently and it was fantastic. The only question I have is, is there a talkback facility to communicate with HQ?

Re: Feature requests

WolfHosVault
USB Audio

Re: Feature requests

JMoore
I purchased the Pro edition, I am using this on a 10" tablet to broadcast music. It works great, but would love if you could add a UI for tablet users in landscape mode. Also, I would love to see a status that shows what song is currently playing. Keep up the awesome work!