External Sound Interface

WolfHosVault
Hi folks,
I have started experimenting with BroadcastMyself.
I would like to use it when I am doing live concert broadcasts instead of my LapTop. For that I ususally connect the line out of the venue's mixing console with a portable USB audio interface which also has additional microphone inputs. My LapTop creates a stream which is then sent to the shoutcast server.
From what I read BroadcastMyself can only use either the android's device built in mike or audio fies. Is that correct or is there any chance to connect an external USB audio IF?
Cheers
Wolf

Re: External Sound Interface

strauberry
Hi Wolf,

We have very similar goals. I'm going to try to reach out to the developer and see if there are any options for us here.

Re: External Sound Interface

Keven Bronsard
I sent to do it toi...

Kbronsard@gmail.com